Soft, safe seating to compliment your Safe & Sound.
Soft chairs and magic inserts!
Soft seating has never looked this good or felt so comfy, you really need to try these seats for yourself to appreciate how comfortable they are. Features include:-
- Totally soft with no internal frame and fairly lightweight makes them ideal for epilepsy or challenging behaviour.
- Range of sizes to offer a snug fit. Ideal for the Autistic child who enjoys compression vests.
- Full range of extras available: Feeding tray, wedges to alter angle, adjustable head cushion etc
- Integral harness
- Removable covers available in a range of colours, in cotton or wipe clean PVC.
Contact us for prices and more details.A
Magic inserts: These cushions are amazing! They come in a range of sizes from a small pillow to a bag the size of a mattress. The best way to describe them is to imagine a bean bag that you can mould to ANY shape you want then set it in that position. Sit your client in the middle of the cushion and let it mould itself around them, then shape arm rests, pommels, leg rest whatever is required, when your happy turn on the vacuum pump and the bag sets solid. Until you let the air back in it will remain in that shape for weeks.
- Range of sizes from pillow to bed.
- Replaces complex pads and braces with one simple device.
- Wipe clean waterproof neoprene covers
- Hundreds of uses from restricting involuntary movement during eating and writing, relieving pressure sores, correcting spinal deformation etc.
Choose your colours: Main walls should be low sensory to aid sleep.
Safe & Sound Mini, Midi, Maxi, Custom & Travel & NEW Hi-Lo feature
Strong steel and aluminium frame with wipe clean PVC textile that’s been designed for tool-less quick and easy self-assembly.
Side walls customised to your needs and the layout of the room. Sketch a plan view of the room, and we will advise you on what is possible. Generally we can provide extra access doors and zip out soft windows to enable access to the room’s windows, or viewing panels to enable wall mounted TVs to be seen, and much more.
1.4m and 2m wall heights (Maxi in 2m only). Low wall heights are only suitable for people that have limited mobility and cannot climb. High walls are ideal for more mobile people and can, if required be fitted with a detachable netting roof. Both low and high walls are capable of withstanding kicking, pushing, biting and general rough handling.
Built in plywood floor with either 75mm Foam floor (Midi, Maxi) or 125mm Mattress on the Mini.
Detachable padded corner covers that can be changed to reflect new décor or tastes.
All 2m High models are fitted with an accessory zip to enable a netting panel to be fitted to the roof if this is required.